Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves, and more!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Song's Decision

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Song

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:39 pm

A young she-wolf with black fur & electric blue eyes stepped onto pack territory. "Hello," she said. "My anme is Song, & I am here to ask if I can join you. I am a good hunter & fighter. Watch this," she added. She pounced on a nearby deer, killing it with a bite to neck. "I have lived as a loner since i was a pup. Now I know my place. It is in a pack, in this one, if you will take me." Song's words held nothing but truth. "I would make a loyal Pack Wolf, especially to Nightwing Pack."
Back to top Go down
Alari~Killer
Admin
Alari~Killer

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 pm

"Nice catch!" a black she-wolf woofed. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacksforever.rpg-board.net
Song

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm

"Song," said Song. "I want to live in a pack, i've been a loner since I was a pup, but i always wanted a pack. This one seems ideal, if your Alpha will halve me," she barked.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Through the trees, the dark she-wolf Fang trotted up to the other wolves, growling. "What are you doing on my land?" She asked aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 7:25 am

Song respectfully bowed her head to the wolf. "I pose no threat," she barked. "I wish to join your pack."
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:23 am

She huffed. "Join my pack.. What for?" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:30 pm

"Because I've wanted to since I was young, but my parents would never permit it. They said a loner is a loner, & Pack wolves & loners don't mix. I'm no spy, if that's what you're thinking," Song added. "Now my parents are gone. I got lost in a blizzard. Now here I am, alone. I respect packs, they way they work together."
Back to top Go down
Alari~Killer
Admin
Alari~Killer

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:21 pm

OOC:Ihave 3 charries, so what?

IC: "Fnag, I say we keep her." Whitetail wispered.
Back to top Go down
https://wolfpacksforever.rpg-board.net
Fang

Fang

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:36 am

OOC: sweetness Razz wait so who are all three and what packs are they from?? imma little confoosed (ha..)

ic: She fell silent for a moment before speaking again. "Fine. You can join." She grumbled. "Welcome to Nightwing pack." She barked with a strong voice.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:11 pm

"Thank you," barked Song, quietly. "I know many things of surviving on my own, so I won't be any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:36 pm

"You better not be." She stared down at the deer that Song had killed earlier. "Better not let that go to waste. Eat, if you're hungry."
Back to top Go down
Song

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 2:31 am

Song certainly was hungry. She began eating the deer, as she hadn't eaten since she had left to find a home.
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:54 pm

She smiled as she watched Song eat. "Glad to see things won't go to waste around here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Song's Decision Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song's Decision   Song's Decision Empty

Back to top Go down

Song's Decision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Pack :: nightwing territory-
Jump to: